Official Rules and Regulations and Affidavit of Eligibility and Release for Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. Stations
No Purchase Necessary
Location: Panama City Beach, FL
Time: In perpetuity
1. All entrants to any of Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C.’s contest both imply and agree to participate in the contests and obey the rules by their participation in the contest.
2. All prizes must be accepted as awarded. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and are not redeemable for cash or other prizes. Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. retains the right to substitute a prize with another similar prize of equal or greater value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond Magic Broadcasting II’s control. Magic Broadcasting II will not participate in chance lottery promotions.
3. All prizes must be picked up from the studio location, unless otherwise noted.
4. Inability of winners to accept the prizes will result in forfeiture. Certain prizes may require winner to be 18 years of age or older, or have signed permission of parent or legal guardian to accept the prize.
5. Employees of Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C., its affiliated companies, their advertising agencies, and immediate families are not eligible to enter or win.
6. Any winner may represent, or appear in any advertisement for any other Radio Station Company in the panama City Beach, FL area, other than Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. stations for a period of 1 (one) year from the day he/she wins the contest. Additionally, no prize may be used in any way that would have, or could have been expected to have an adverse or negative effect on any Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. station.
7. If the prize includes travel, lodging, entertainment, or a special event, winner is responsible for all taxes, expenses, and gratuities not expressly included in and as part of the prize. Winner agrees to accept all blackout dates, space availability requirements, etc. established by Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C.’s prize partner(s), such as hotels, airlines, trains, ships, etc. Winner agrees that acceptance of any trip taken as a prize from Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. does so entirely upon their own initiative, risk, and responsibility. If the trip requires traveling outside of the United States, the winner, upon winning the prize, must have a valid US passport. If the winner does not have a valid US passport upon winning the prize, the trip may be forfeited.
8. Winner will permit Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. to use their name, voice and/or likeness without prior notice or compensation, for promotional purposes in connection with the contest in either broadcast or print forms.
9. Winner is responsible for all costs associated with travel to any venue or event for which a prize was awarded, unless otherwise specified.
10. No purchase necessary.
11. Winner shall solely be responsible for all applicable taxes or additional charges on any prize awarded. Winner will be requested to execute a W-9 tax form. It is understood that an Internal Revenue form 1099 to report on the value of any such prize as earned income will be issued for such purposes by either Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C., or its promotional partner issuing the prize. Winner agrees to accept the estimate of fair market value. This is applicable to all prizes valued at $500 or more including cash won that adds up to $600 or more in any given year.
12. Prize winners must execute and return this release form, a W-9, a photocopy of legal document showing social security number, and any additionally required forms within 10 days of receiving forms. Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. requires proof of winners’ own social security number before prize can be sent to winner. Receipt of prize may be delayed until such proof is received by Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C.. Prizes will be available for pickup 3-4 business days after they have been awarded, unless otherwise noted. Concert tickets are usually not available until 2 weeks prior to the concert date.
13. Winner agrees to indemnify and hold forever harmless Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C., promotion agencies their agents, officers, employees, affiliates and assigns for any injuries, accidents, misfortunes, or causes of action arising from or in connection with participation in any contest and/or acceptance of the prize.
14. Only one person may enter any contest per written entry form. No “duos”, groups, or teams will be allowed to enter together. Any ties, disputes, conflicts, questions or concerns regarding Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. contests and/or their associated prizes will be handled by the Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. Marketing and Promotions Department, whose decisions are final and indisputable.
15. All participates must agree to indemnify and to hold Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C., it’s affiliated and parent companies harmless in the event of any injuries or other maladies with regards participation in any contest staged or sponsored by the Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. station. I have entered the contest at my own risk, and agree to hold nobody responsible for any injuries or misfortune with regards to participation on any Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. contest.
16. If concert or other ticketed event has been awarded as a prize and the concert or event is postponed, rained out, canceled, or for other reasons beyond our control does not occur, Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. will not be responsible for replacing the prize.
17. Contest/Prizes subject to Federal, State, and local regulations and laws and is void where restricted or prohibited by law. Upon winning any prize from Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C., the contestant is subject to following rules as stated in lines 18. 19.
18. Upon winning a Contest deemed a “Day to Day Contest” which consist of daily small pay off valued at tens to one hundred dollars (for example, restaurant gift certificates, T-shirts, movie passes, etc ) house hold may be eligible to win again after two (2) weeks from win date.
19. Upon wining a Contest deemed “Special Contest” which consists of a pay off of greater value than a contest deemed “Day to Day Contest”. “Special Contest” is valued at hundreds to thousands of dollars. (for example, trips, TV’s, cash, etc) The house hold may not win a second “Special Contest” prize within a one (1) year period following the win date.
20. Winners must use their true, legal name when playing contest or claiming prizes and may not win any contest under an assumed name. Winner will be disqualified and prize(s) forfeited if they are found playing under an assumed name or alias.
21. Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. is not responsible for any disconnection of a participant’s telephone call due to local or long distance Phone Company’s failure, power company failure, or other act of god.
22. Magic Broadcasting II, L.L.C. retains the right to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason.
23. Must be 18 years old, a legal resident of Gulf, Calhoun, Jackson, Washington, Walton or Bay County to participate in any Magic Broadcasting II L.L.C., on-air, on-line contests.