Six unwritten rules in life that everyone SHOULD follow . . . but nobody does.
1. If you finish the coffee, make more.
2. If a car stops for you to cross the street, hustle a little. (This makes me SOOOO angry when people take their time!)
3. Don't ask people how much they paid for things. It makes them uncomfortable, and it's a boring conversation anyway.
4. Wipe down equipment at the gym when you're done.
5. Never ask a pregnant woman when she's due, touch her belly without asking, or say, "You're huge!"
6. If someone looks bad in a photo, don't tag them on Facebook. (I use to be guilty of this because I thought it was FUNNY. When it was done to me...I felt like a fool.)
Anything you would add?