by Andrew Hodges
posted Apr 24 2015 10:48AM
Who were you in a past life? Wanna Know?
There's a new website called the "Reincarnation Machine" that helps you figure out who you might've been in a past life. You enter your birthday . . . and it finds a prominent person who died right before you were born.
I did mine and as it turns out I was FAMOUS ya'll......and a man!!! See the Resemblance? LOL
William John Clifton Haley (/ËheÉªliË/; July 6, 1925 – February 9, 1981) — known as Bill Haley — was an American rock and roll musician. He is credited by many with first popularizing this form of music in the early 1950s with his group Bill Haley & His Comets (inspired by Halley's Comet) and million selling hits such as "Rock Around the Clock", "See You Later, Alligator", "Shake, Rattle and Roll", "Skinny Minnie", and "Razzle Dazzle". He has sold over 25 million records worldwide.
Now your turn. Click here to see who you were!!
You're welcome~ Mandy
by Andrew Hodges
posted Apr 14 2015 9:46AM
A new survey found the top "first world problems" that stress us out. Once you read this you'll be like YEP.....I did that and that!!!!!! If you have any you'd like to add please do. Lets keep the list going.
Check 'em out . . .
1. Not being able to fall asleep.
2. Misplacing your keys.
3. A traffic jam when you're already late.
4. Losing an important document.
5. Not being able to find a parking spot.
6. The printer not working when you really need to print something.
7. Your phone battery dying while you're out.
8. Discovering you're out of toilet paper while you're sitting on the toilet.
9. Dealing with automated customer service instead of a real person.
10. Trying to pay for something and realizing you forgot your credit card.
I'd like to add getting out of the shower and realizing you don't have a clean towel. You yell for one but there's no answer so you make a mad dash for the towel closet where the beach towels are.....wet and all. Good stuff right there.