by Andrew Hodges
posted Apr 14 2015 9:46AM
A new survey found the top "first world problems" that stress us out. Once you read this you'll be like YEP.....I did that and that!!!!!! If you have any you'd like to add please do. Lets keep the list going.
Check 'em out . . .
1. Not being able to fall asleep.
2. Misplacing your keys.
3. A traffic jam when you're already late.
4. Losing an important document.
5. Not being able to find a parking spot.
6. The printer not working when you really need to print something.
7. Your phone battery dying while you're out.
8. Discovering you're out of toilet paper while you're sitting on the toilet.
9. Dealing with automated customer service instead of a real person.
10. Trying to pay for something and realizing you forgot your credit card.
I'd like to add getting out of the shower and realizing you don't have a clean towel. You yell for one but there's no answer so you make a mad dash for the towel closet where the beach towels are.....wet and all. Good stuff right there.