72% of all Americans are now using social media. And according to a new survey, most of them want to change their online habits this year. Here are the eight most common ways people want to use social media differently in 2014.
The top three things social media users want to do MORE of:
1. Stay in touch with family.
2. Stay in touch with friends.
3. Reconnect with old friends they've lost touch with.
And the top five things social media users want to do LESS of are:
1. Follow celebrities or politics.
3. Waste time.
4. Read about businesses or products.
5. Stalk other people online.